Re: [OM] Delayed gratification

Subject: Re: [OM] Delayed gratification
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 Aug 2001 10:39:06 -0700
Just got home to find I?d missed the UPS and the USPS guys by mere minutes.
Each left a notice of attempted package delivery.  UPS says ?adult signature
required on delivery (min. 21 years of age)? and the USPS package was insured.
Rats!

This e-commerce business is sometimes convenient, but when you couple the
disadvantages of not being able to actually handle the thing you?re buying with
the pain in the butt of having to drive to Bumblef***, Egypt and stand in line
to retrieve it, I?m becoming more and more disenchanted.  I can get the USPS
package after 8:30 tomorrow, but the UPS package won?t be available till
Monday.  (Expletives deleted.)

OM content: the USPS package is a 1.4X-A teleconverter.  :-)

Walt