Re: [OM] Henry's and Lowepro

Subject: Re: [OM] Henry's and Lowepro
From: "Tom A. Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:47:02 -0400
Dear John

Henry's is an old, big photo shop in downtown Toronto. I remember
them from when I attended Ryerson Photo Arts. Very respectable &
quite active recently on the net.

I was never enthused with their prices, tho.

I get the feeling LowePro is somehow cheaper in Canada all over. I
bought an Omni Traveller Extreme with the pelican hard case for ~$180
cdn, about $110 US.

Tom

On Friday, August 10, 2001 at 8:46, John Cwiklinski <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote on "Re: [OM] Henry's and Lowepro," saying..