Re: [OM] Films for Palmyra

Subject: Re: [OM] Films for Palmyra
From: "c.e.packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 18:09:32 -0500
Why not just dig a hole? Put your film in a waterproof container
(tupperware, ice chest, or something) and bury it about a foot deep. I
believe the temperature will remain stable and cool enough not to damage
the film. Every few days dig it up put your exposed film in, take
unexposed film out. Put the lid back on and shake the sand about.
-Charles Packard