Re: [OM] TOM SCALES -The Gentleman!

Subject: Re: [OM] TOM SCALES -The Gentleman!
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 10:46:54 -0700
I am still catching up on digests after taking some time away on a
family campint trip in the Sierras and am up to Thursday of last week
now. I sure that by the time I get current with the list later today
that last week's outbursts have subsided.

I hadn't wanted to weigh into this (now hopefuly old and stale) ugly
thread about the T20 but I sure do wish to say "HEAR HEAR" to Sunil's
post. I owe an eternal debt of gratitude to Tom for his generosity above
and beyond most people I have ever run into in my 43 years of life and
must say that the world needs more people like him. Tom, you and I have
never met in person (yet) but I consider you a dear friend and this list
is the way we met. Thank you Olympus list for bring us together and I
sure hope that the spirit and camaraderie of this list rebounds from
last week's unfortunate outbursts.

I have made many friends over the years on various mail lists and forums
and have had overall good experiences with folks met on the net. But
like all of society, ya takes the good with da bad, but Tom is all good
in my book.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com