Re: [OM] Re: How an Otherwise Lovely Photo was ruined

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: How an Otherwise Lovely Photo was ruined
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:07:20 EDT
dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks for the comments Bernd.  The flare is a flaw in the scan.  It isn't
there in the original.  I don't believe the shot was overexposed as the negs
are about the same density throughout.  I had metered the scene with my OM-4t
before shooting with the OM-1. (The 4t had 200 speed film in it, not fast
enough). I set the meter on both cameras on 800 and they agreed on manual and
auto mode.

I am pretty much convinced that heat was the problem.

Dave