Re: [OM] Question about the auction site.

Subject: Re: [OM] Question about the auction site.
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 11:01:19 +0200

Oben

I think that the extra two weeks is a good idea. I have had a lens airmailed
from USA to Denmark that took four weeks instead of the usual 3-4 days. The only
explananation seemed to be that USPS made a mistake and sent it surface (by sea)
instead of by airmail.

Roger Key, Copenhagen

I've elected to wait another two weeks to ensure that I've given it enough
time. I'm still hoping it will turn up as it was a great price for that
particular lens with its hood and case. The only problem is that there is a
90 day window after the auction during which eBay insures "fraud" (their
definition of an item not turning up after it has been paid for).

Oben