[OM] FW: [camera-fix] Olympus Pen FT

Subject: [OM] FW: [camera-fix] Olympus Pen FT
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 18:41:01 -0700
Group -- I'm forwarding this from a camera-repair list I'm on because it is
Olympus content and we have some repair guru's on the list who can answer
this guy's question.

FWIW, I think Henry Taber is the guy who put together the Favorite Classics
website (http://www.kyphoto.com/classics/) If you have any interest in older
cameras and camera repair this is an excellent resource, with manuals,
instruction books, how-to articles, and other info on it. Worth checking
over anyway (they have Pen F and FT instruction book, OM-1 and OM-4 exploded
drawings, and other stuff on the site).

I still don't think I would *ever* mess with my Pen FT, but someday I might
try to replace the foam in a couple of my cameras... this site has good info
on a lot of stuff!

Chris or John H., maybe you can answer him directly...?
--

Jim Brokaw