Re: [OM] Noctilux versus Zuiko [was: [OM] While we were fighting...[ori

Subject: Re: [OM] Noctilux versus Zuiko [was: [OM] While we were fighting...[originally mailed Thurs. AM]]
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 17:33:17 +1000

I take all lens tests with a grain of salt unless the grader of the photos can say that they were truly blinded to (doesn't know) the lens that actually took the picture. I think there is going to be bias otherwise.

I do take MTF testing, at least on this site, with a grain of salt. I think the Zuiko 28/2 probably is better than 2.6 and better than the 200/4 which gets the same score.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

Dr. Oben O. Candemir MBBS Syd Uni.