Re: [OM] Exciting Times on the Internet. Totally OT.

Subject: Re: [OM] Exciting Times on the Internet. Totally OT.
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 12:27:27 EDT
John/Gregg,
Does that mean that you can go there and suffer from "Corn Deafness"?

<< I can drive about 3 miles in any direction and
 corn (or soybeans) growing is all there is.  Anywhere near a corn field at
 this time of year it's _all_ you can see, too.  The webcam cannot begin to
 convey the totality of completely immersive sensory stimulation that occurs
 experiencing it first hand. >>
 - -- John

 From: Gregg Iverson
<< Can you find a place to watch that is very quiet?  I've heard that on a
hot
 day you can hear the corn grow. >>

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/