Re: [OM] (Fwd) Focus screens

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) Focus screens
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 10:47:12 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Henrik Dahl" <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 10:15 PM

Tjena Henrik! Alltid lika trevligt att se en annan svensk här...

Henrik Dahl wrote:

> David
> Go to http://www.mcs.com/~smp/photo/screens.htm

Nice link, but be aware that the link on the bottom of the page to R. Lee
Hawkins' page on
OM Focusing Screens still directs you to his old web address. It should of
course link to
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/om-screens.shtml (I've
notified Sal about
this).

> There's a listing of which screen is for what lens.
> If you have a lot of money, an OM 2 through 4, and you don't mind
> waiting for the screen a couple of months (Oly a little slow there)
> you should get the 2-4 or 2-13 (order through John H).
>
> Henrik
> Stockholm, Sweden

A second this. These screens are great, and they doesn't cost more than the 1-#
series
screens (at least they didn't when I bought a 2-13 screen a couple of years ago
here in
Sweden). Be aware though that use of a 2-# series screen in any OM model
before/older than
the OM-2S / OM-2SP requires a little surgery on the screen (i.e. removal of the
little tab
as well as adjustment of the light meter).

Best regards,

Per Nordenberg
Zoo keeper at Kolmården
http://www.kolmarden.com/default.asp?language=EN