Re: [OM] What I did last weekend

Subject: Re: [OM] What I did last weekend
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 08:17:30 -0700
No, just multi-spot readings and memory. Asa at 1600 and most of the
80-200 shots were 1/125 at f4. I would normally have used 800 Press but
I stopped at the photo shop on the way to the concert(duh) and he had
sold the last 2 bricks of 800 earlier that day. Went with the 1600. The
promoter uses the photos in a  tri-fold pamphlet that they hand out on
Beale Street, so pretty much anything will do for that. I use a custom
lab and they do great work. Developing is $4.20 for 36 x and contact
sheet is $6.00. The one hour labs around here just suck.