Re: [OM] Excitement building

Subject: Re: [OM] Excitement building
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 22:07:47 -0500
The 'lowly' 135 f3.5 has to be one of the most underrated and under
appreciated Zuikos of all time. It is, in fact, a wonderful lens which you
will enjoy. A fantastic portrait lens. I just picked up a new one, after
having foolishly sold my original earlier this year. I feel so much better
with it back in the stable. My old 135 went on many a trip with me, and i
only realized how many shots I took with it when it was gone. Looking
forward to using this weekend in the hills.

As the list member who bought it (my first "accessory" lens), I'm pleased to hear it's had a happy history. I've enjoyed using it, and I'm glad you now have another one to use.

<snippage> P.S. don't tell anyone, but when combined with a telescoping ext tube, or a
longer auto ext tube it makes a great lens for flower 'portraits'!

Your secret is safe with me <g> ....