Re: [OM] Excitement building

Subject: Re: [OM] Excitement building
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 16:01:49 -0700
The 'lowly' 135 f3.5 has to be one of the most underrated and under
appreciated Zuikos of all time. It is, in fact, a wonderful lens which you
will enjoy. A fantastic portrait lens. I just picked up a new one, after
having foolishly sold my original earlier this year. I feel so much better
with it back in the stable. My old 135 went on many a trip with me, and i
only realized how many shots I took with it when it was gone. Looking
forward to using this weekend in the hills.

I used my 135 extensivly when I shot my eldest dughters senior portraits and
everyone (myself, duaghter, wife) was very pleased with the results.

P.S. don't tell anyone, but when combined with a telescoping ext tube, or a
longer auto ext tube it makes a great lens for flower 'portraits'!

Jim Couch