[OM] Here's the information you asked for...

Subject: [OM] Here's the information you asked for...
From: "QwikStart Success Team" <mailsender@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 02:33:31
You're receiving this because you've expressed an interest in receiving information about Internet based businesses, and because of that expressed interest, you appear in our opt-in list.  If you don't want to receive future offers or correspondence from us, Remove Me instructions appear at the end of this letter.

Isn't it time you stop saying "No"?

"No, we can't afford it."
"No, I don't have time."
"No, it won't work for me."

Wouldn't you like to put an end to that kind of thinking?

There are only two ways you ultimately live your life:  you'll either learn to cope with what little you have, or you'll enjoy a life of abundance by getting what you want.

Which is it for you?

Instead of living without, imagine making an extra five, ten, twenty thousand dollars or more before the end of August!

No inflated promises, no boastful brags - we'll reveal the proven secrets of how to do this step-by-step with no expensive advertising, and no selling!

This isn't an MLM, and it doesn't involve network marketing - so you're not going to be approaching friends and family members.  In fact, it won't be long before they're approaching you - wanting to know what you're doing that has you...

  • displaying a new level of confidence
  • driving the car you've always wanted
  • free from stress, and...
  • obviously making more money!

If you're ready to discover a brand new way to make money, if you'd like information on becoming part of the 1% who actually generate a sizeable, RESIDUAL income month-after-month-after-month, click on our logo...

If your mail reader doesn't display the logo, our web site is located at:  http://www.vbmarketing.com

We don't send unsolicited e-mail!

In accordance with the statutes of the 105th United States
Congress, we provide both contact information and a no
charge method of
removal.

If you don't want to receive future opportunities and/or
offers from us, send an e-mail to:

                           removeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We don't sell or share your information with any third party,
and our database is reconciled daily.

Your request to be removed will be honored immediately.

Thanks.