[OM] Re: The Green Monster

Subject: [OM] Re: The Green Monster
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 01:55:16 EDT
Jealousy is a Green Monster.  It destroys the one who is jealous and does
damage to those nearby.  The current attacks on Tom Scales are a perfect
example of that!

I have had 3 dealings with Tom.  The most recent was the purchase of a 300MM
Zuiko lens.  It cost a few bucks and I got a good deal.  Tom probably made a
profit, he should have.  But ya know what was cool - he shipped the lens to
me Priority Mail insured before I had a chance to get to the PO to send him
payment.

I bought a 28/2.8 from him.  He shipped it to me before receiving payment and
included both front and back caps and a rubber and metal lens shade.  Did he
make a profit?  Probably.  Do I care - NO!  I hope he did, he should.

Tom is a class act.  He shows it in his emails and in the way he conducts
business! To attack him is disingenuous and small.  Let's all hope this stops
immediately.

Dave Dougherty