[OM] Warning! Lurker Speaks

Subject: [OM] Warning! Lurker Speaks
From: Michael Stahulak <mstahulak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 21:34:31 -0600
Sorry to interrupt the not-so-friendly discussion, but could we return to
the level of polite discussion that is normal on this list? Disagreement
without anger. (You all know who you are;) That way I can go back to
lurking;)

As far as the Tom Scales discussion goes, I don't believe that Tom either
acts like or profits like a dealer. So he isn't one. Leave him alone. There
are several people on the list that have more expensive kits, and some of
them seem to enjoy bragging about them alot more than Tom does.

Probably a lot of us could afford to do what he does if we had the
inclination and nerve. I know I could. But the amount of work involved in
purchasing large packages and turning them over just doesn't appeal to me.
I'm too lazy. So in essence he provides a service to me (and to others)
pretty cheaply.

Mike