RE: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices OT now

Subject: RE: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices OT now
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:59:45 +1000
Cc: ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx
At 12:34 PM Thursday 2/08/2001, Les wrote:
 They are on
>the  whole inflammatory and unhelpful. As a rule of thumb..... try to
>contribute  more in your answer than what you quote from someone else's
>message.

Believe it, dear friend, I find your messages to be irritating in the
extreme.

les clark / edgewater, nj / usa

Don't get hopeful Les, I don't think there is room for a "dear friend" attitude in my life for you.

And if you could just STOP quoting my email address in your replies. It is the height of rudeness on public mailing lists to do so. I notice you are paying other list members the same discourteousness. I thought you may be intelligent enough to get the picture with the subtle hint in my previous mailing but maybe I'm hopeful about your intelligence:

"
Think of it this way Mr Clark ( ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx )...
"

Spammers obtain addresses by trawling mail archives in this way. So please desist in future.