Re: [OM] E-10 pricing (was Jaco and his E-10)

Subject: Re: [OM] E-10 pricing (was Jaco and his E-10)
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 09:28:57 +0800
The DOF and difficult in manual focusing is two major problems to
complain. But the picture quality and handling is great and nothing
come close at this moment unless the much more expensive non Olympus
DC. I have no choice either not use a DC or use the E-10, but I just
can't as it is extremely convenient.

One comment for the NPC Polaroid back for Olympus, for me I would
rather save the money for a DC.

C.H.Ling