Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices

Subject: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 19:06:29 +1000
I encourage everybody to checkout the fantastic array of OM stuff at Tom's site. Even if you can't buy, just drool. It's in all our best interests for Tom to get a fair price for his goods, and yes, make a profit if he can.

snip

He's a great resource for this list . . . I don't think he's into it for the money.

Morgan Sparks

P.S. somebody please buy that OM-1

I agree totally - well put Morgan.

I think Tom does a great job with what he does for the list. If there was an "OM List Hall of Fame" award for long and outstanding service to the list, Tom would be amongst a select group of nominees indeed.

Now, that OM-1 - yes I'd love to help out but I'm broke - too many new toys recently. How does that sig file go again ".... no OMoney....."

When I *can * stop buying stuff, I want some Morgan leathers for my Om-4ti's (I wish he'd stop adding new leathers - I can't make up my mind!!!!), and I have to send a gaggle of OM-1 and OM-2 's to Camtech for CLA/service, pentaprism foam removal, new light seals and battery conversions (still haven't had any joy from Customs about how much import tax they will hit me with when the bodies come back to Aust). Then there's the dehumidifier cabinet, and I really want a slide scanner, and............

:-(((

cheers

peter