Re: [OM] OM2-S with automatic flash?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2-S with automatic flash?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:37:04 -0400
Sounds like the X sync contact is shorted.  Try this.  Take flash off
camera, turn it on and let charge.  The slide into camera shoe, flash will
probably fire by itself as it is slid in.

Either X sync is shorted, or maybe camera is tampered and sync wire is
crushed / shorted to chassis.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000