Re: [OM] Newbie with a question

Subject: Re: [OM] Newbie with a question
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you for your quick reply. I guess I basically
bought a $50 paperweight since all this thing has is a
small plastic stopper at the end that screws in,
nothing more. I'll contact the guy I bought it from,
and pray he returns my cash.

Mark Lloyd

http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/macrophotogroup/focusing_rail_&_stage.htm