RE: [OM] lens selection + 180/2.8

Subject: RE: [OM] lens selection + 180/2.8
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:55:56 +0000
At 16:05 7/30/01, Bob Gries wrote (about Scala):
In fact, I seem to shoot more Scala than anything else only because of its excellent latitude and tone rendition. Hopefully the griesphotography site will soon be up and you can see what I mean.

This has turned into my B/W film of choice. For a transparency it has very nice latitude and as a B/W the tone rendition, especially the mid-tones are excellent. Also has very nearly the very fine grain structure of ISO 100 color transparency.

-- John