[OM] OM-4T light meter & batteries

Subject: [OM] OM-4T light meter & batteries
From: Peter Leyssens <leyssens@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 08:55:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Does the OM-4T light meter waver with the current
of the batteries ?  The battery test gives me a
bip-bip-bip sound instead of a continuous beeep.
Checking with the sunny 16 rule, I got an
exposure of a 3rd stop more than 1/15th (i.e.
almost 1/30th) on f16, with 100 ASA.

I'm using batteries that say "AG13 Button Cell"
and then some Oriental signs, probably Japanese.
I found that Fnac has quite a selection of
Energizer batteries.  It was their 357 that was
the best, right ?

Peter

=====
--