Re: [OM] Re: T32 Problems

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: T32 Problems
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 03:13:33 -0400
Yes, such as the Metz 32CT-3, which is similar to the T-32, but better and
lower cost. The SCA 307 cord moves the flash off camera and is way less
expensive than the Oly cords. The Vivitar 3700, or 5600, etc. flashes seem
to be possibly even more versatile with the DM/O or PM/O modules & DSC
cords to thake them off camera. The 5600 even has a modular head that can
accept a bare bulb. I've seen the 5600 priced in the mid $50 range. Flashes
like the T-20 are more & more overpriced at the $45-$50 range, considering
the low power and lack of features. Maybe the current trend towards high
$20 - low $30 range is finally sensible.

Larry