[OM] T-20 off-camera

Subject: [OM] T-20 off-camera
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:18:29 -0500
Rich,

You need the infamous TTL Autoconnector T20:

http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/flashphotogroup/ttl_auto_connector_t20.htm

Unfortunately, very hard to find.  Let's you mount a T20 (or a T18) and plug
the TTL cord into the side of the Autoconnector. Has a nice Tripod mount on
the bottom.

Another solution is a second T32, as they have a built in connector.

Lastly, a Bounce Grip 2, with a T20 on the top, works too.

Now, you also need a TTL Auto Multiconnector:

http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/flashphotogroup/ttl_auto_multiconnector.htm

Almost as rare as the Autoconnector T20.  Not quite, but almost.

Tom