Re: [OM] T-20 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] T-20 flash
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 22:08:46 EDT
In a message dated 7/28/01 6:42:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
GB1029@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> There's a few t-20 flashes in Exc condition on *bay right now.
>  Anybody got an estimated value for me?  Keh has one in exc cond. for
>  $48 (overpriced as usual).  I'm thinking $30 would be fair?  Any thoughts?

I picked up my first one for $30 here at a local used camera equipment store,
who has since taken all his gear listings to *Bay.  Picked up a second one
for about the mid-thirty dollar mark.  Anything under $40 is a great buy,
from what I've seen, Grant.  Keep putting in bids until you "snag" one.  Look
for one with the soft case and instructions, if you don't have both of those.
 They are listed frequently.  Bid lower on the ones that don't have case &
instructions.

Now MY question to the list: how can I mount two T-20s off to the side of an
OM for taking flash pics of paintings my sister does so well?  She is quite
the artist, and I want to photograph her artwork for her.  I have two T20s
and a T32 (and shopping for a 2nd, for backup), and two TTL cords.  I just
need a bracket of some kind.  Or should I mount them further apart than a
flash bracket allows, such as on tripods off to the side?  I presume head-on
flash is not good, so intend to angle from the sides.  Or would "bounce" be
better?  How would you guys to this?

Rich