Re: [OM] OT : I take exception (Was Off Topic Posts are drowning out co

Subject: Re: [OM] OT : I take exception (Was Off Topic Posts are drowning out content)
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 10:24:23 +1000
At 03:20 AM Sunday 29/07/2001, you wrote:
In a message dated 7/28/01 9:42:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> This is
>  supposed to be a list about OM photographic equipment and its use,
>  not a list about fish, cars, Fedex and UPS, etc.

I take exception to the last part of that rant, Mike.  As I am still buying
and shipping OM equipment to and from various parts of the U.S. and Canada,
to John H. (Camtech) and others, I'm VERY interested in the pros and cons of

I wasn't objecting to the discussion of off topic things... just that people MARKED them clearly OT so that they can be filtered out easily... rather than writing:

 "Odd question nothing to do with Olympus"

Mark it "OT" and my filter will can it before I get frustrated hitting the delete key an extra 50 times!

Oben