Re: [OM] OM-4 problems

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 problems
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:19:32 -0400
It's not that I was think you'd go for it, but if you did, hey that's your
decision.  It just sounds funny when someone offers a $135 circuit that
"might" be good.  The idea of someone spending 2-4 hours taking old circuit
out, to put unknown circuit in, then not knowing if circuit is bad or they
made a mistake putting it in.....or it works but it has the drain of an
original 4 .....it all just makes me laugh and gives me shivers at the same
time. .

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000