RE: [OM] OM-4 problems

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-4 problems
From: Suchismit.Chakravorty@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:07:48 -0500
If it warbles with fresh batteries , that may be a problem. My OM-4 and
Om-PC do that
only when the batteries are weak. One possible cause is a short
somewhere thats draining
current. That happened a few times with my Om-PC when kept in a humid
environment.
Try again after keeping it in a warm dry place for a while, and you
could remove the lens
if its dust free.

-Tim