Re: [OM] WTB: 21mm Zuiko. POUNDS matching DOLLARS.

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: 21mm Zuiko. POUNDS matching DOLLARS.
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:38:11 EDT
"Parzival Herzog" <parz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

<< Yes, but the British dealer prices for Oly equipment in POUNDS, seem to
match
 numerically the U.S. prices in DOLLARS. >>

That is true indeed, for Oly gear and many other things, computers, CDs and
other 'essentials'! ...

So we really have to work 1.5 x as hard for our Oly gear as you across the
Pond in the USA, depending on the exchange rate. :-(

What's more if we buy from you guys in the States, we have to pay about 30%
on our imports, so we lose out that way too! Double ;-((

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/