[OM] Re: 350/2.8 auction and voting

Subject: [OM] Re: 350/2.8 auction and voting
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:38:13 EDT
Tris:
<< Fortunately many of these same people never bother to vote. >>

Ah well, in the UK election just gone in June, only about half of us Brits
bothered to get out of bed or the pub to go to the Polling Station to place
the 'X'.

And I think we _are_ in deep doo-doo anyway.

There was a TV discussion on an election commission's report suggesting a
"None of the Above" category on the voting paper. It was suggested it might
be a little embarassing if the non-existent 'candidate' wins!

There's always the possibility that it's just some son-in law who has to
dispose of his late famous wildlife photographer father-in-law's estate, and
on emptying the garage or attic, he finds 3 aluminium cases ... ?

Mere speculation I know ...

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/