Re: [OM] Virus Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Virus Advice
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:39:19 -0400
I tried to find an option in IE or OE for making attachments automatically
open and I couldn't find one.  Would not be a good idea if there was such an
option.
With that in mind, hard to believe that so many will still open an unknown
attach.  when it has the potential to do so much damage.  Just say "no" to
that attachment.
My install of OE  never automatically opened attachments.    If there is
such a security checkmark to make, plese tell us where it is.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000