Re: [OM] BLACK 250 f2 & 350 f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] BLACK 250 f2 & 350 f2.8
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 00:25:39 +1000
At 12:14 AM Friday 27/07/2001, Mark wrote:

> I was intrigued to see on page 8, the normally white lenses in BLACK!
>
> It begs the questions: Were they sold black at any stage? How can I get one??

Yes, early production runs of these lenses were produced in black.  Look
long and hard and you'll eventually find one, but before you do, make sure
you have lots of money.
                                -mark

I've still got a brand new white 180mm f2 in case and box For Sale at $2490 US if anyone's interested in that.

I must have a black version now that I've seen one. I'm really in the grips of Zuikoholism now....

OC