Re: [OM] another long, mulit-subject post

Subject: Re: [OM] another long, mulit-subject post
From: "Larry A. Otto" <LarryOtto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:21:13 -0500
I have always loved british cars ( and motorcycles-- anyone remember the Norton 850 ?) I had an MG Midget at one time and it was a great little car-- very dependable, 1967 model. Also had a beautiful Fiat Spyder 2000-- great to look at thank goodness, cause you couldn't drive it very often--not dependable. I probably have always wanted a Heally 3000 or a Jag XK 140 most of all-- which I believe are two of the most beautiful cars ever made.

Larry