Re: [OM] another long, mulit-subject post

Subject: Re: [OM] another long, mulit-subject post
From: Walt Wayman <HIWAYMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:48:26 -0400
>How are you going to drive it up the stairs when it is done?

>Larry

>Walt
>Walt Wayman wrote:
>
> I've still got my 1975 TR6.  It's in the basement, being s-l-o-w-l-y
> restored to its original condition

Fortunately, the garage is in the basement -- one of the advantages of
living on the side of a hill!  But that?s not always a guarantee.  I once
helped my nextdoor neighbor jack up his 4x4 pickup, installing new springs,
shocks, bigger wheels and tires.  When we finished, we discovered it was
not too tall to get out of his garage!  After a beer or two, we took off
the tires, put the old wheels and tires back on, let the air out, and
managed to squeeze it out.

Walt