RE: [OM] What an odd day....

Subject: RE: [OM] What an odd day....
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 06:41:48 -0700
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>From: Tom Scales

>>>This has truly been an odd day.

Resisted the temptation on several occasions to inquire of you as to her
condition.  Figured if you had information for us, you'd share it.  So sorry
to hear of the setback in her remarkable recovery since the transplant.
Hoping and praying here for her recovery from this setback, and for some
peace of mind and comfort for you and your daughters.

I know the treasure trove you found as you arrived home was a nice
diversion, but that's all it truly is.  I'm sure you'd huck every piece of
Olympus you've got into the ocean if it would somehow restore your wife to
perfect health.

Jim