[OM] FS: more lenses and accessoire

Subject: [OM] FS: more lenses and accessoire
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 05:37:25 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi,

I have some more lenses for sell.

Zuiko 5/85-200
this shows some usage. lens hood and a small part of the
focusing ring show some usage ~930f paint ok, apperature ring
show some minor paint mising ~30f paint missing.
If I unmount the tripod clamp there is no other paint usage visable.
The tripod mount shows usage ~300aint missing. I guess this
is not the tripod mount that was originally with this particular lens
but it is a Olympus tripod mount.
Inside are some (five or so) small dust particles.
Mechanics work smothly, no oily blades, comes with front and read cap.
rear lens is perfect, the front lens has a small mark near the center
it is no scratch, I don't know the correct word for it so I try to describe
it. It looks like if a mark with a rubber - only a slight mark.
I have this lens since autum 1996 and never found a hint on my pictures
that this mark is vidable. I bought the lens in exactly the same condition
as I described it here.
Reason for selling: As mentioned in my first FS mail
I need some money for other Oly stuff, I think I might regret
it selling this one but I'm currently more into macro stuff than landscape
and other pictures where I would need a tele-zoom lens.
I like this lens more than a 4/200 - for my handling it is more balanced if
I need to shut from hand w/o tripod.
I'm asking  DEM 440 ~ $ 205 for it.

Zuiko 2.8/135
I have now two of them and will sell the nicer one.
There is a minor small mark/dent in the lens hood, maybe 1mm by 3 mm.
The paint is 970k, no oily blades, glass ok, front and rear cap
I'm asking DEM 240 ~ $ 111

Lens hood for 3.5-4.5/35-105, very nice, looks nearly new
I'm asking DEM 40  ~$18 for it - would trade for a T flash cord 2m

I'm open for offers, if you think price is to high.

Here are some things I saw on Friday in my prefered used camera shop:
Vitar macro-tele converter 50mm, looks like new, I found
NO sign of usage. SHop owner is asking DEM 140 ~$ 62.
I will buy/and sell it with no profit.

And there is a Zuiko 1.4/50 lens with serial number > 1.0xx.xxx
only a minor mark on filter ring. Maybe 1mm by 2mm.
No oily shutter, all mechanics perfect, glass of lenses perfect, etc
he is asing DEM 230  ~$104. I will buy/sell it with no profit.

Rudy
  Berlin/Germany