[OM] Olympus Zuiko Macro 90mm F2 / New / $750 on photo.net

Subject: [OM] Olympus Zuiko Macro 90mm F2 / New / $750 on photo.net
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:01:32 EDT
Hey guys,

I was just on photo.net and this leapt out at me.

I can't afford this, no way, but I noticed the extensive discussions of the
90/2 recently so I have posted it here.

I have no connection with this lens, unfortunately!

<<
Olympus Zuiko Macro 90mm F2 / New / $750 (expires on Aug 31, '01; 12:00 A.M.)
first advertised yesterday by Woody Kim
I bought this lens as new in the box from japan last year. but I don't
interest in take macro pictures like flowers, insects...I have used a time,
one roll only for lens test. so currently this lens is new or like new. It
comes with box, cap, pouch, warranty card, etc.(all things when I bough) I am
asking for US$750.00 include shipping charge, insurance in
anywhere/worldwide. If you are interested please email me.
Take Action
email eunhachol@xxxxxxxxx
...>>

It's on: