[OM] Re: FS 35RC

Subject: [OM] Re: FS 35RC
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 19:44:29 EDT
Fellow Zuiks,

I have a nice 35RC that I need to sell.  I find that I am not using it.

The camera in question functions just fine on Auto mode.  Rangefinder is
clean and bright.  The base plate shows some wear from use, otherwise the
camera is in very nice shape.  It also will come with the 42.5mm notched lens
hood and a padded suede-like case.  I was never able to find a lens hood for
it.  The lens is fungus and scratch free.  All in all a nice little RC.

Serial # 386734  -  $50.00 + $4.00 shipping

10 day return priviledge of course.  Goes to eBay on Wednesday.

Dave Dougherty