Re: [OM] "When was it made?" question

Subject: Re: [OM] "When was it made?" question
From: pschings@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:55:43 -0400
OK, I'm probably going to regret this, but...

If people want to send me the serial numbers and manufacturing codes from
their OMs I'll assemble and distribute the data just as I did/am doing
for the lens coating list. It would be useful if someone (John H. or
Clint?) would post some instructions on how to get a peek behind the
pressure plate.

One possible fly in the ointment: How do we know the back on the camera
is the one  it shipped with from the factory?

Fire away, people...

Paul Schings