[OM] Shaving

Subject: [OM] Shaving
From: Peter Leyssens <leyssens@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 01:53:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

With all these discussions about the Tamron
Adaptall screws shaving off the reset button of
our precious bodies, I'm wondering what this
button actually does.

I've compared my OM-3 with my OM-4Ti, and right
where my OM-4Ti has a conical button on the lens
mount, my OM-3 has a rough surface that can also
be pushed inward with the same kind of feel to
it.  So I bet my OM-3 has had its reset button
shaved off.  But all the pictures I took with the
camera are fine !

Enlighten me on these issues !

Peter.

=====