RE: [OM] Cibachromes...Cost?

Subject: RE: [OM] Cibachromes...Cost?
From: "Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 22:23:15 -0500
Bill,

Check out http://www.hollandphoto.com here in Austin.  I do lots of
Ilfochrome printing myself, but send lots out as well.  As a recovering lab
worker myself, I'm very picky and I think these guys are *good*.  They've
got current prices on their web site.  Unless you've got custom
dodging/burning to do, I'd recommend the machine prints.  Much less costly
and very good quality.

They also do stupendous Fujix prints from scans, and they're cheap.

Nice thing about chrome printing is that the lab has a color match sample to
go from automatically!

HTH --

Dave