Re: [OM] B+W filters

Subject: Re: [OM] B+W filters
From: "Tom A. Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:56:59 -0400
Coating on the front side of a filter just increases the lite passing
thru slightly (8 0.000000or a single coat, ~1 0.000000or MC) since the
reflection
goes back out into the world.

It's the coating on the back side which reduces flare since lite
bouncing off here that makes it's way to the film.

Unless you stack filters.

Tom

On Thursday, July 19, 2001 at 20:43, andrew fildes <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote on "Re: [OM] B+W filters," saying..