Re: [OM] Hunting down deadbeats, Tom's printer, et. al.

Subject: Re: [OM] Hunting down deadbeats, Tom's printer, et. al.
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:16:38 -0500
Interestingly, I'm still using the old ink. I bought a lot of ink and a lot
of the premium glossy paper and still haven't used it up. So, I'm using the
worst possible combination.

And not a single picture has faded.  Look as good as the day I printed them.
Hung on the wall, exposed, without any glass.

The problem is clearly localized. Some places, particularly those on the
coast, have it.  Us people in the relatively un-polluted interior don't.

TOm