Re: [OM] Eb*y fraud

Subject: Re: [OM] Eb*y fraud
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:53:59 -0500
Chris

I tried directory assistance for you on this, but Everett Wilson in
Fisher Illinois has a non published phone number. I'll talk to my friend
who lives in Fisher about it tomorrow at work. She may know him, or know
something about him. If not, I'll take a drive by the address for you.
It's not much out of my way going to and from work. Fisher only has
about 500 people. Not hard to find one I wouldn'think...

--
Jim