Re: [OM] Re: Insurance

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Insurance
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:45:56 EDT
I would first check with the agent with whom I have my personal lines of
insurance to see if they could write a commercial policy that would cover
this stuff which is in my care, custody and control.  Some companies in some
states will let you write an endorsement on the homeowners for a business in
the home.  I happen to be an agent for State Farm Insurance Companies and in
Texas we can write a business exposer on our homeowners policy.  I have not
written one for a photographer so I can't tell you SF could do it in you
state.  Bottom line . . . check with your personal agent and if he can't
handle the commercial exposure, ask him who he recommends.  If I can't write
something I always attempt to put my policyholder in touch with a good
commercial agent.  Hope this helps. Bill Barber