Re: [OM] Re: Insurance

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Insurance
From: Chris Johns <lc-johns@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 16:05:22 -0500
Hi Bill,

Any recommendations on specific companies to deal with (or not)? I am in the process of seeking insurance too. The inventory is done, however now that I am freelancing my agent cannot write a rider onto my homeowners policy. Also, I think I should have some liability coverage too for this work in case damage occurs not only to my equipment, but to their property too (I use their slides and negs after they have purchased them for graphic projects...so the stuff is sitting around my house for a couple of weeks at a time. If my house burned down, their stuff would go with it and I would certainly be liable for that loss.

Thanks for all your thoughtful comments!

Chris

They are inexpensive policies and ones you will kick yourself for
not buying if you have a loss without a policy.  Call your agent in the
morning.  Bill Barber