[OM] Extreme Sports Enthusiasts!

Subject: [OM] Extreme Sports Enthusiasts!
From: jill_mills@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 01 17:18:26 EST
To all subscribers:

We have just updated our websites with new content. We are still the largest
skateboard only website in the world and also offer the worlds largest selection
 of oldschool skateboards and accessories on the planet! Look for our July sale
flyer within the next week or so. Keep Skating!
http://www.eastcoastskates.com
http://www.oldschoolskateboards.net

You have recieved this email because you or an anonymous party have opted-in
to the eastcoastskates.com subscribers list. If you feel you have recieved this
mail
 in error please reply to this email with the word remove. If you would like to
add an
email address please reply with the word add and the email address you would
like
added.