Re: [OM] Warning...Please read...

Subject: Re: [OM] Warning...Please read...
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 16:56:34 EDT
In a message dated 7/14/01 11:22:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>  I have to inform you to avoid any dealings with this
>  guy, after I sent the money and he got the
>  confirmation e-mail he repeatedly refused to answer
>  any of my e-mails, on monday I will have waited 2
>  weeks since he supposedly sent this tripod, I
>  seriously doubt it will turn up and on monday I will
>  be posting a severe negative

Everett, its possible you may be jumping to conclusions about this seller.
As has been discussed recently, it's possible the seller could be out of town
on business (and your tripod on its way), or he may have been in a car
accident, may have a family emergency, etc..  I'd give him another week.  But
definitely do something within a 30-day window.

Rich