[OM] OM1N Back from John

Subject: [OM] OM1N Back from John
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 12:52:51 -0700
I got my OM1N back from John Hermansen. It looks like brand new out of the box with the meter repaired and the battery converted. He sure does a good job. Since I bought the OM1N for a back up camera I have not used it much. I decided to try it out at the Huntington Library gardens in San Marino while waiting for the Southwest Chamber Group concert to start last Sunday evening. I wandered around for about an hour and a half just enjoying myself taking pictures.

Much as I like my OM4T the "one" is such a sweet handling, instinctive and easy to use camera. I really have to use it more.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California